Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Cold War Kids on MTV?

I like the Cold War Kids quite a lot and apparently so do the dudes (and dudettes) who conspire to bring you Date My Mom, My Super Sweet 16, The Hillz (*ok i watch this one) and other quality programming on MTV. Really? You think that this song and video really fits in between that God awful Gwen Stefani thing that I can't get out of my head and the Fergalicious monstrosity? Really? OK....I don't get it at all. But good for them, I think. Here's the video.

And this is true. I know because as I was leaving the gym, one of the few times I see MTV, there it was, a 20 sec. clip of this video right between re-runs of The Real World and Next or some bullshit. Maybe that's what they mean by heavy rotation now? 20 seconds in between TV shows while credits are rolling?
CWK Myspace

No comments: